- 1/2 lb fully cooked ham (brown-sugar, shaved)
- 8 oz crescent dinner rolls (refrigerated)
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese (OR Swiss, cut diagonally)
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise (OR salad dressing)
- 1 tsp dijon (style mustard)
- Separate package of crescent rolls into triangles; place on waxed paper.
- Place cheese triangle over each dough triangle.
- Divide ham among the 8 dough/cheese triangles.
- Beginning at widest end, roll up to form a crescent.
- Place on baking sheet that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 13 to 15 minutes. Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir together mayonnaise and mustard; serve with Ham Crescents.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!