- 1 lb ground pork
- 14 oz pasta sauce
- 1 cup Italian cheese blend shredded
- 1 1/2 cups bread crumbs or cracker crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- In large mixing bowl, combine ground pork, 3/4 cup of pasta sauce, 1 cup of cheese, bread crumbs, egg, seasoning, and salt.
- Shape mixture into 4 oval-shaped loaves (about 6 inches in length) and place on a foil lined baking sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake in oven on 425℉ for 15 minutes or until cooked through to a final internal temperature of 160℉.
- Serve with remaining warmed sauce.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!