- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 14 1/2 oz diced tomatoes
- 8 oz pasta sauce 1/2 jar
- 1 small zucchini or yellow squash sliced
- 1 1/2 cups cooked small pasta
- Heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and onion; cook and stir until pork is crumbled and no longer pink.
- Stir in tomatoes, squash, and pasta sauce; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low; cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in cooked pasta. Cook for 2-5 minutes or until heated through.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!