- 1 tablespoon butter (softened)
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons onion (chopped)
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 1 cup chopped or shredded ham
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine butter, mustard, and lemon juice.
- Stir in onions, parsley, ham, and cheese. Blend well.
- In a lightly greased baking dish, arrange crescent rolls in a circle with points out to form a star and centers overlapping.
- Place meat and vegetable mixture in center of crescent dough the entire way around the circle.
- Fold outside ends of crescent rolls over the mixture to meet in the middle, forming a ring.
- Bake for 25 minutes until hot in the center and golden.
From the Kitchen of Kelsey Baublitz, Deer Stone Ag Kelsey Baublitz is a second generation pig farmer from Central Pennsylvania, working side by side with her family to raise over 90,000 hogs annually. She wears many hats on the farm and never fails to pitch in where needed on a day-to-day basis. Specifically, Kelsey’s role at Deer Stone Ag focuses on various functions that prioritize the pork industry’s We CareSM ethical principles, including animal well-being by supervising the nursery barn, and our people by ensuring the health, safety and education of Deer Stone staff. Pig Farming Family Fun Fact: Kelsey’s husband was a Division One college athlete who played football and knows the importance of lean protein in a balanced diet. He’s happy to be a part of a pig farming family that provides delicious, nutritious and safe products for consumers AND that makes sure there’s plenty of pork on his fork at family get togethers.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!