- 2 pork tenderloin (1 pound each, trimmed)
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar (packed)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a medium baking pan with foil.
- Stir together brown sugar, ginger, cinnamon, salt, black pepper, cloves, and cayenne pepper in small bowl. Rub pork with brown sugar mixture.
- Place pork in prepared pan and roast for 15-18 minutes or until the pork’s internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F. Remove from oven, cover loosely with foil, and let stand for 3 minutes. Cut into slices.
Save on time, money and waste by taking the leftovers from this night's recipe and turning them into Baked Pork Egg Rolls. Recipe courtesy of Yummly.com
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!