- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 bag tortilla chips scoops
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 jar pickled jalapeños
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Brown ground pork in a skillet according to package cooking directions. Add taco seasoning and mix well.
- Place tortilla chips on flat sheet pan.
- Sprinkle the ground pork, cheese, jalapeños and green onions on top of chips.
- Place in oven at 350℉ for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and top with cilantro.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!