- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- 1 Chinese eggplant or small eggplant, cut lengthwise into quarters and then 3/4' chunks
- 6 sweet baby peppers stem removed and cut into quarters lengthwise
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons Sriracha
- 8 ounces frozen petite green beans
- 1/2 cup freshly chopped cilantro for garnish, optional
- In a large skillet or wok over medium-high, brown ground pork, breaking up with a wooden spoon, add garlic and saute for additional 3 minutes. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Return pan to high heat and warm oil. Sauté onion eggplant and peppers for 5 minutes until charred and soft.
- In a bowl mix soy sauce, brown sugar, and sriracha until smooth.
- Add browned pork back to pan along with the sauce and mix until well coated. Add beans and heat through.
- Remove from heat, garnish with cilantro and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!