- 1 pound ground pork
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chili seasoning blend
- 1/2 cup black beans rinsed, drained
- 1/2 cup frozen corn defrosted, drained
- 8 whole wheat tortillas small
- 3/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Heat oven to 400°F. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add ground pork and crumbled, cooking 8-10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in chili seasoning, beans, and corn. Cook about 4 minutes until heated through.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray. Arrange 4 tortillas on baking sheet. Top half of each tortilla with ground pork mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Fold tortilla in half. Spray top of tortilla with cooking spray. Bake for 11-13 minutes or until quesadillas are lightly browned and edges are crisp.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!