- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 2 tsp taco seasoning (1/2 package)
- 6.5 oz pizza crust mix
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup colby jack cheese (reduced fat, shredded)
- 2/3 cup tortilla chips (coarsely crushed)
- 1.5 cups lettuce (shredded)
- 2 tbsp ripe olives
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. In large non-stick skillet, cook ground pork with taco seasoning mix over medium heat for approximately 10 minutes or until pork is crumbly and no longer pink. Prepare pizza crust according to package directions. Spread crust evenly on greased 12-inch pizza pan and top evenly with salsa. Sprinkle on taco meat, cheese, and tortilla chips. Bake in 400 degrees F. oven for 18-22 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Remove from oven, top with shredded lettuce and olives.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!