- 1/3 pound ground pork
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 16.3 oz refrigerated biscuits
- 2/3 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded OR pizza blend cheese)
- 16 slices pepperoni (OR Canadian-style bacon)
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Place ground pork and garlic salt in large skillet over medium-high heat; cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pork is no longer pink. Stir in pizza sauce and cook, stirring, until heated through.
- Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray. Flatten each biscuit into a 4-inch circle. Spoon 1 tablespoon of meat sauce onto one side of the biscuit. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of cheese and top with 2 slices of pepperoni or Canadian bacon. Fold dough over the filling, forming a half-moon shape. Pinch edges to seal well. Place on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with additional cheese if desired. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!