- 1 pound pork loin roast (cooked, cut into 3/4-inch cubes, about 4 cups)
- 6 ounces rotini (OR other spiral pasta, 1 cup cooked and drained)
- 3/4 cup onions (diced)
- 1 1/2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1 green bell pepper (seeded and diced)
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (3 ounces)
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese (diced, 3 ounces)
- 1/4 cup fresh basil (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup water (divided)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- For Vinaigrette: Stir together cornstarch and 1/4 cup water; blend thoroughly. In small saucepan, bring remaining 3/4 cup water to boil; stir in cornstarch slurry; cook and stir to thicken. Remove from heat, cool completely and stir in remaining Vinaigrette ingredients (Dijon-style mustard, 2 cloves minced garlic, red wine vinegar, 1 Tbs olive oil). Store in refrigerator if made ahead.
- In large shallow serving bowl, toss together all salad ingredients. Dress salad with Vinaigrette and serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!