- 4 boneless pork chops (about 1-1.25 pounds)
- 100 grams pretzel sticks (OR other pretzel variety, use gluten-free if needed)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 375°F convection bake (or 400°F if you don't have convection setting)
- Season the pork chops liberally with salt and pepper.
- Pour the pretzel mixture into a shallow bowl and beat an egg in another bowl.
- Dip each pork chop into the egg to coat all sides then transfer to the bowl with the pretzels and press down into the mixture to coat on all sides.
- Place pretzel coated pork chops on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or silicone mat.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until internal temperature of each pork chop reaches 145°F.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and let rest for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
Recipe courtesy of Yummly.com
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!