- 3 cups apple cider
- 1 cup 100% pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coarse ground mustard
- 2 tbs smoked paprika
- 1 tbs garlic powder
- 1 hickory smoked boneless half ham (about 4 1/2 lbs)
- 1 tbs cornstarch
- In medium bowl, stir cider, syrup, mustard, paprika, and garlic powder. In 5-6 quart slow cooker, add ham; pour cider mixture over ham. Cover and cook on high 3 hours or low 6 hours or until internal temperature reaches 140 degrees, turning once. Transfer ham to cutting board; loosely tent with aluminum foil and let stand 10 minutes.
- Transfer 2 cups cooking liquid to medium saucepot; heat to a boil over medium heat. In small bowl, stir cornstarch and 1 tablespoon cold water; whisk into saucepot and cook 2 minutes or until thickened. Makes about 2 cups.
- Carve ham and drizzle with 1/2 cup sauce; serve with remaining 1 1/2 cups sauce.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!