- ½ onion (finely diced)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1½ cups Hatfield® Uncured Ham (diced)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup shredded provolone cheese
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped scallion
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium sauté pan over medium heat, melt butter. Place onions in a pan and sauté until soft and begin to caramelize.
- Add ham and sauté until it begins to brown. Add cream cheese and stir until soft and begins to melt. Turn heat down to low, add remaining cheeses. Continue stirring until everything is well combined.
- Pour into ovenproof baking dish (8x8 dish) and bake for 20 minutes until cheeses are fully melted.
- Stir in scallion and serve with your favorite crackers, chips, breads or vegetables.
Recipe courtesy of HatfieldQualityMeats.com
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!