- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup cheese crackers (finely crushed)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (divided)
- Combine egg, steak sauce and garlic powder in a shallow dish. Place crushed crackers in another shallow dish.
- Cut tenderloin crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Pound or flatten slices with the heal of your hand to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Dip each slice first into egg mixture, then cracker crumbs, turning to coat.
- Heat one tablespoon of oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add half of pork slices and cook 4 to 5 minutes per side or until browned. Repeat with remaining oil and pork slices (or use 2 skillets at one time).
Recipe courtesy of Yummly.com
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!