- 1 lb ground pork
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 small red onion diced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger minced
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha
- 1 bag coleslaw mix
- 1 red bell pepper sliced thin
- 1/2 cup matchstick carrots
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- white or black pepper to taste
- 5 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- won ton strips optional for garnish
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and sauté for 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook an additional 1 minute. Add ground pork, ginger and Sriracha and cook according to package cooking directions.
- Add coleslaw mix, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, pepper, red pepper, and carrots. Stir to combine and cook until cabbage is tender, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer mixture to a serving dish and garnish with green onions and sesame seeds. Drizzle with Sriracha for additional flavor. Garnish with won ton strips for extra texture (optional)
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!