- Boneless pork shoulder roast
- 1 envelope dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese softened
- 10-3/4 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 4 oz. can mushroom stems and pieces drained
- Place pork roast in slow cooker.
- Combine salad dressing mix & water. Pour over roast.
- Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours.
- Combine cheese and soup until blended. Stir in mushrooms and pour over pork.
- Cover and cook on low an additional hour.
- Serve over noodles.
Five generations live and work on the 300-acre Augsburger farm in Lancaster County, where they’re independently raising more than 35,000 pigs per year. There, Scott Augsburger tends the same land that his father and grandfather did before him, and that his sons tend alongside him today. Together, Scott’s family prioritizes the industry’s We Care ethical principles, ensuring animal well-being to raise the safest and most nutritious pork possible for consumers across the Keystone State. Scott has also provided leadership to the state’s growing pork industry, serving as a longtime Director on the PA Pork Producers Council. FUN FACT: Lancaster County, home to the Augsburger’s Laurel Ridge Pig Co., is the heart of Pennsylvania’s pork industry, ranking first in the state for hog production. Lancaster is also ranked 27th in the United States for pork production, making it the lone Pennsylvania county to break the list of top 100 pork producing counties in the country. With just under 314,000 hogs on hand in the county, and a population of nearly 546,000, that’s one pig to every 1.75 people!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!