- 1 1/2 cups ham diced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons crushed pineapple
- 2 tablespoons macadamia nuts
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons red bell pepper roughly diced
- 4 hamburger buns Hawaiian-style, split
- 4 slices pineapple fresh or canned
- 4 lettuce leaves
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the ham and mayonnaise and pulse to blend, scraping down the bowl as necessary. Add the crushed pineapple, nuts, parsley and bell pepper and pulse to blend, scraping down the bowl as necessary. Set aside.
- Arrange the lettuce on the bun bottoms. Top with the sliced pineapple, ham mixture and bun tops and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!