- 4 pounds St. Louis style ribs
- 4 cups apple cider
- seasoned salt
- bbq sauce
- Cut ribs into 3 or 4 rib segments, and sprinkle with seasoned salt on all sides.
- Place rack at bottom of inner liner of Instant Pot, then pour in apple cider.
- Put seasoned rib sections into pot. They do not need to be in a single layer.
- Close Instant Pot and turn to sealing. Set to manual pressure for 30 minutes. Allow natural pressure release for 10 - 15 minutes.
- You can enjoy the ribs now, with or without your favorite barbecue sauce, or you can place the wings on a sheet pan, slather them with barbecue sauce and place under the broiler for 2 - 3 minutes to brown. (Watch closely to avoid burning!) -OR- toss on a medium heat grill for 3 - 4 minutes on each side.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!