Official Rules and Regulations
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Sweepstakes starts Friday, October 1, 2021, at 12:00:01 AM EST, and ends Friday, October 29, 2021, at 11:59:59 PM EST (“Sweepstakes Period”). Sweepstakes sponsored by Pennsylvania Pork Producers Council, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania (“Sponsor”) and administered by Born Creative LLC, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania (“Administrator”).
- THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM OR ANY OTHER PLATFORM. YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO THE SWEEPSTAKES SPONSORS AND NOT TO FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM OR ANY OTHER PLATFORM.
- Eligibility. Open only to legal Pennsylvania residents over 18 years of age. Void elsewhere and where prohibited. Sponsor, and employees, officers and directors of Sponsor and its parent and affiliate companies, subsidiaries, and partners (collectively, the “Released Entities”), and each of their respective immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter.
- How to Enter. You may enter the Sweepstakes in one way as described: (1) During the Sweepstakes Period, simply complete and submit the online entry form found at www.whypapork.com/sweepstakes. Limit one entry per person during Sweepstakes Period. Only fully completed entries are eligible. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt. Entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules (as well as any details indicated in the social post or other directions provided about the sweepstakes) and the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
- Winner Selection and Prizes. On or about October 31, 2021, two (2) potential winners will be selected at random by Sponsor to receive “free pork for a year”. Two (2) winners will be selected at random by Sponsor from eligible online entries. Pork prize shall be awarded to winners in one lump delivery of approximately eighty (80) pounds or via four (4) quarterly deliveries of approximately twenty (20) pounds each. Free pork product delivered to include a variety of items at the discretion of Sponsors. Total prize ARV: $500. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution or cash equivalent is allowed except that Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize with one of equal or greater approximate retail value. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Any expenses that may be associated with receipt or use of prize that are not specifically listed herein are the responsibility of winner. All federal, state/provincial/territorial and local taxes on a prize, as well as any incidental costs that may be associated with the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner of that prize.
- Winner Notification. Eligible winners will be notified by post, direct message or email. If applicable, winners must provide an accurate postal mailing address so that prize can be mailed to the recipient. Prior to being confirmed as winner, eligible winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit or Declaration of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within ten (10) days of prize notification. If any eligible winner cannot be contacted within five (5) calendar days of first notification attempt, if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if any eligible winner fails to return his/her winner documents within the time set forth above or otherwise rejects his/her prize, or in the event of noncompliance with these Sweepstakes Official Rules, such eligible winner will forfeit such prize and an alternate eligible winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries, time permitting. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Potential winners must continue to comply with these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Limit one prize per person/household.
- Sponsors’ Rights. Participation in Sweepstakes and acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s grant to Sponsor and Administrator of the irrevocable and perpetual nonexclusive right to use, publicly display, print, publish, reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works from, and provide access to winner’s entry submission, name, address (city and state/province/territory), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, opinions, biographical information and/or any statements made by winner regarding the Sweepstakes or the prize(s) for advertising and promotional purposes without limitation, in any media, worldwide, without notice or additional compensation or consent, except where prohibited by law.
- Other Conditions. By participating, entrants and winners each agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Entities, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever, including without limitation property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims based on copyright, trademark, publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.In case of dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry (if submitted). “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Any potential winner may be requested to provide proof that such winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry or other proof of identity. The Released Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, network or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost, interrupted or unavailable network connections, Website, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes’ sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, winner will be selected from all eligible participants prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. Released Entities are not responsible for any typographical, display, input, or other error in any Sweepstakes materials, or for any errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or in the announcement of prizes, including such error that may give an erroneous indication that a prize has been won. In no event will a greater number of prizes than stated in these Official Rules be awarded.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE SWEEPSTAKES, DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATES WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Winners’ Names. A full list of winners’ names will be posted to PA Pork Producers Council’s website, whypapork.com, on or about November 1, 2021.
In honor of National Pork Month, Pennsylvania’s pig farmers are going whole hog and loading up two lucky winners with a year’s worth of nutritious and delicious Pennsylvania pork, FOR FREE!
The winners will enjoy a variety of pork – from pork loin, ham and chops to bacon and sausage – totaling up to 80 pounds (delivered as one lump shipment or as 20 pounds per quarter), plus a pork cookbook and some pork swag to go with it.
👉 Be sure to SHARE this sweepstakes with your friends – maybe they’ll return the favor (and flavor), if they win!
This sweepstakes is open to legal Pennsylvania residents over 18 years of age. Sweepstakes ends at 11:59PM EST on Friday, October 29, 2021. Winner will be selected randomly from all eligible entries. This sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. For complete sweepstakes rules, see our Official Rules and Regulations below.