- 2 ham steaks (1-inch thick)
- 7 ounces crushed pineapple
- 6 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon ginger (peeled and minced)
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (crushed)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- In a small pot, combine all ingredients and mix. Heat and bring to simmer to thicken. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Heat grill to a medium high heat or 450 degrees. Place the ham steaks on grill and sear on both sides, approximately 3-4 minutes each side; basting with spicy teriyaki on both sides to achieve a caramel crust.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Yummly.com
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!